Google Hangout will feature officials from WBIA and analysis by WCGA August 7, 2014 -
On Tuesday August 12th, Wisconsin ethanol policy and industry experts will lead a WBIA sponsored webinar on the state’s opinion of ethanol-blended fuels.
The event details can be found on WBIA’s Google+ page.
To view the webinar go to:
When - Tuesday, August 12th at 2:00pm CSTRead Full Release
Independent gas station chain earns A+ grade from national trade group July 8, 2014 - Read Full Release
May 8, 2013 -
The Wisconsin Ethanol Coalition is excited to announce eight pumps offering E15 as a choice to consumers. The pumps are located at the SmartStation, 1290 Business Highway 151, Platteville, WI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Badger State Ethanol.Read Full Release
- July 9, 2014 - Kwik Trip expands its ethanol distribution Wisconsin Daily Independent
- April 23, 2013 - Beet ethanol promoter must ‘cease and desist’ AG week
- April 23, 2013 - United Ethanol sets up memorial fund for Janesville man killed in grain silo Gazette extra
- April 23, 2013 - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/brazil-said-to-plan-ethanol-tax-cut-low-cost-loans-for-mills.html Bloomberg
- April 23, 2013 - Ethanol versus big oil is confusing at best Farm Press