Standards used to measure emissions were rigged for big oil November 6, 2014 - Read Full Release
Study shows ethanol has fewer carcinogens, safer for consumers September 24, 2014 -
A study conducted by Life Cycle Associates found that the renewable fuel in E15 (15 percent ethanol and 85 percent gasoline) displaces cancer-causing emissions from gasoline, resulting in a net decrease in cancer risk of 6.6% compared to regular gas.
In addition, E15 forms less smog than regular gasoline and reduces the amount of greenhouse gas emissions by 1.5% when compared to regular gasoline.
WBIA is meeting with Wisconsin’s legislators to discuss RFS and E15 September 17, 2014 -
Today, the Wisconsin Bio Industry Alliance leadership is in America’s Capitol to meet with some of Wisconsin’s Senators and Representatives to discuss ethanol’s impact on the state’s economy and the potential for growth with E15.Read Full Release
- July 9, 2014 - Kwik Trip expands its ethanol distribution Wisconsin Daily Independent
- April 23, 2013 - Beet ethanol promoter must ‘cease and desist’ AG week
- April 23, 2013 - United Ethanol sets up memorial fund for Janesville man killed in grain silo Gazette extra
- April 23, 2013 - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/brazil-said-to-plan-ethanol-tax-cut-low-cost-loans-for-mills.html Bloomberg
- April 23, 2013 - Ethanol versus big oil is confusing at best Farm Press