YTD comparisons show ethanol exports rose $20 million over 2013 December 12, 2014 -
Recently released export numbers from the Wisconsin Department of Trade, Agriculture and Consumer Protection show a 15% increase in ethanol exports from Wisconsin, totaling an export value of over $200 million dollars.Read Full Release
Standards used to measure emissions were rigged for big oil November 6, 2014 - Read Full Release
Study shows ethanol has fewer carcinogens, safer for consumers September 24, 2014 -
A study conducted by Life Cycle Associates found that the renewable fuel in E15 (15 percent ethanol and 85 percent gasoline) displaces cancer-causing emissions from gasoline, resulting in a net decrease in cancer risk of 6.6% compared to regular gas.
In addition, E15 forms less smog than regular gasoline and reduces the amount of greenhouse gas emissions by 1.5% when compared to regular gasoline.
- July 9, 2014 - Kwik Trip expands its ethanol distribution Wisconsin Daily Independent
- April 23, 2013 - Beet ethanol promoter must ‘cease and desist’ AG week
- April 23, 2013 - United Ethanol sets up memorial fund for Janesville man killed in grain silo Gazette extra
- April 23, 2013 - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/brazil-said-to-plan-ethanol-tax-cut-low-cost-loans-for-mills.html Bloomberg
- April 23, 2013 - Ethanol versus big oil is confusing at best Farm Press